6.18.2010

Poor Bridget Bojangles

The heat has really put a damper on our fun this week as well as Bridget's work schedule. With the heat index above 100 everyday, she has stayed home with me rather than heading off to work with Bert. She has been a sport about it too. Considering....

Monday night took one look at Bridget and thought "If I am hot, then I know she is burning up." Pulled out the electric razor (with no attachments) and went to town. Here is the result...


Bless her...she was so well behaved and took it like a champ. Another one of my talents revealled. I'll probably go apply at Petco tomorrow. Bert took one look at her, said she looked like she had been mauled by a wild squirrel and immediately did some touch ups. Another proud moment in parenting--While this was all going on, Loulie managed to eat an entire patch of grass along with a couple leaves...



That's right--she's naked, in a baby pool, foraging for her dinner. maybe I should change the name of this blog to "Musing of an Undomestic Housewife and what I'm Learning Along the Way"?!
Lesson Learned this week: Use attachments



No comments:

Post a Comment