6.09.2010

Test, Test, Test


It has been two full months since I pulled out of the Trident Medical Center parking lot, looked in the rear view, sighed and then slammed my foot onto the gas. Every fear and hesitation I had about staying home with Loulie has been a myth. I don't know where I got the idea that being a stay at home mother would be boring or unfulfilling or something I might regret. I joke with friends that my new employer doesn't allow for lunch or coffee breaks. Needless to say, I am never bored!

My bug turned nine months today. Nine is her lucky number so I am expecting great things from the month ahead. I have to brag--she handled her shots like a champ, it was Daddy that got a little choked up. :) She is waving, saying hello, pulling up and walking if you hold her hand. She is obsessed with Bridget Bojangles and if Bridget would just get over her fear, they would be best friends.
(Okay, so this was a very elementary post, but I wanted to see if it would work. I am attaching one photo as a trial.)


No comments:

Post a Comment