2.18.2011

Always a little late...

Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone without me posting a dang thing on LOVE. After a great weekend of being completely spoiled and overindulged (me by my sister in laws, Loulie by grandparents); we returned back to Charleston pretty tired and with a lot of catching up to do. Why is it you always need a vacation after your vacation?
I've had so much I've wanted to write on but have just been too tired by the end of the day to elaborate on anything. We had a great Valentine's Day--let me rephrase, Loulie had a great Valentine's day which made mine great. Since we were out of town, the day was kind of all about my Love Bug. We did manage to grab Bert's favorite meal on our way out of Macon as a "sorry we missed V Day and you were alone" gift. I'll admit--I think Valentine's is a cheesy holiday that Bert and I usually ignore but it was pretty fun celebrating this year with Loulie.
She made homemade chocolates and 3D cards for everyone in the family.
                           
I made her one of those pottery barn backpacks and filled it with goodies. Go figure, her favorite gift was a 99 cent ball. We spent the day just doing fun things she likes. 
 Here's a little V Day admission--I think Loulie is the coolest person EVER! The more I get to know her, the more awesome I think she is. 
I think she gets tired of me telling her...
I don't care--nothing can keep me from squishing those legs and kissing those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment