7.29.2010

Announcing...

Mr. & Mrs. Bruce Toler

My little sister got hitched!!! A week ago, we were celebrating the union of Meredith and Bruce. I couldn't be happier for the two of them. Marriage is one of God's greatest blessings and waking up to your best friend each day makes life just a little easier. I must admit that after a fabulous weekend filled with family, friends and constant entertainment; I have been a little melancholy. It all went by so fast and I wish everyone did not have to leave town so soon. But for now, we have pictures and I'm looking forward to the bride returning from her honeymoon so we can go over the details of each night. :)
I'll probably have several more posts on this but for now, here are a few pictures...

Right Before the Kick Off Party Thursday Night at Beth & Mile's House
(You can't tell from the picture, but their house is AMAZING!!!)

Loulie ready for the Bellini & Bikini Bridesmaid Luncheon

Meredith & the Hostesses
(My Aunts & Mother's Best Friends from College--really special to have them all there)
Not only was the view incredible but the food was delicious and as always the flowers were amazing! All these women have known Mere her entire life.

The Happy Couple Rehearsing
(seriously, this was not staged. Is he not the tallest person you have ever seen?)




There are far too m any photos to include them all. It was an incredible evening that I hope Meredith and Bruce will always looks back on. Now, I have to start planning the next event--always need something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment