12.21.2011

I'm too tired to think of a title..

You probably received a Christmas card from us yesterday if I didn't loose your address when my computer crashed this year. Thankfully after a few hours of entering names and looking up addresses, I have a good working spreadsheet again. And like every year, I have set a goal of having all the tasks of Christmas completed early next year so that I can do nothing but enjoy the holidays with family and friends.
It was about 3 hours after Thanksgiving was over that Snapfish/ Shutterfly/ Tinyprints sent me into a spiral with their "Buy early" sale email. I am not like others that think ahead enough and take some cute family photo in the summer when everyone is tan and relaxed. In fact, I'm not sure we even have a picture of the three of us this year. So before school one morning, we hit the back yard for a 5 min photo session. And like last year (see photo below), we were in the zone for about 3 minutes until everyone got a little tired of the activity.


So in lieu of last minute errands and gifts not getting sent in time and bad traffic, here is a little something that I hope will get a laugh...







Over it...
And the winner is...


No comments:

Post a Comment