12.31.2011

Making Merry

 It was incredibly fun to see Christmas through Loulie's eyes. Between my birthday and parades and light shows and parties; we also managed to celebrate 5 blessed years of marriage. That is a A LOT to pack  into three weeks.




















This week has been all about recovery. The Christmas season went by quickly and left me rather exhausted come Dec. 26th. So when Loulie told me yesterday morning that she did not want to put her clothes on, I didn't argue with her. Instead we stayed in our pjs, which never happens, until noon! I also knew that we needed to rest up before this weekend's festivities kicked off. Each year our family hosts a Polar Bear Plunge Party out at the beach. The costumes are hilarious and it is one of my favorite days of the entire year. A safe and happy new year to you! 2012--can you believe it?! Weren't we supposed to be living on the moon by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment