1.19.2011

Needing a facelift

Is this the most hideous blog design you have ever seen? I agree with you. For some reason I cannot figure out how to make it look the way I want and I am convinced this is the world wide web's way of paying me back for all the teasing I throw at my mother for her technological challenges. 
Anyhow, it is my goal to figure it out this weekend. In the meantime, I will just plug away with my ugly background so you'll just have to concentrate on my compelling words (quit laughing). Okay, then just focus on the pictures of my cute and squishy child. 
Moving on. Did anyone see the Golden Globes on Sunday night? Well if you did then you probably noticed the number of pink dresses floating around the crowd. I am super excited about this because just a week ago, I bought 2 yards of what I call hibiscus matte jersey to make a dress out of. I am a terrible decision maker so it took me forever to decide on either this fabric or a muted blue. After Sunday, I confident in my decision and hopefully will have a finished product by this weekend. I have a zipper and some sleeves to attach and I'll post my final design.


In other news, life is almost back to "normal", whatever that means. Loulie had her first gymnastics class today. I would have taken pictures but I don't own a shutter that moves as fast as Loulie does in gym class. You really have never seen anyone have so much fun. Once she realized she was in a room where she could jump and run and bounce and not get hurt, she was off. I tried to keep up, I really did. Basically I stood close by and made sure that the white blur was not crashing into other children. Occasionally she would stop, make a farm animal noise at someone and then take off again. It was a big time that will be repeated every Wednesday until June. 
I hope everyone is having a good week--we are about to go outside for the first time in days and enjoy this beautiful sunny day.


Hoping to escape the background of green,


Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment